Participation Map Sign-Up
Schools, libraries, bookstores, and other community organizations are invited to register their location as a participant of Reading = HOPE × CHANGE (What's Your Equation?)
Host a Reading = HOPE × CHANGE event with your students, patrons, book groups, etc. Use these ideas to get started. Download here or as part of the activity kit!
Penguin Young Readers Resources
Schools, libraries, bookstores, and other organizations can be added to our map of participating locations. Just fill out this form!
Posting equations created by kids and adults at your school, library, bookstore, or home is a great way to inspire others to figure out what their equation is and connect with Jacqueline Woodson’s empowering platform.
Use these post templates, or write your own, and don’t forget to use the hashtag #ReadingHopeChange!
- We are celebrating @JackieWoodson’s National Ambassador equation, Reading = HOPE × CHANGE in our [name setting. For ex. School, library, community, etc.] What are you doing to celebrate #ReadingHopeChange?
- Our equation is [write equation]– based off of @JackieWoodson’s National Ambassador equation! What’s yours? #ReadingHopeChange
- [write equation] is my equation! Thanks @jackiewoodson for this awesome message! #ReadingHopeChange
- @JackieWoodson, National Ambassador of Young People’s Literature shares her equation—Reading = HOPE × CHANGE. What’s your equation? Share with us using #ReadingHopeChange!
- Reading = HOPE × CHANGE to National Ambassador of Young People’s Literature, @jackiewoodson. What does Reading mean to you? Tell us your equation using #ReadingHopeChange!
- We participated in #ReadingHopeChange and came up with our own equations. You can too! Learn more here: https://bit.ly/2MduC1T
If you’re want to, tag us in your posts and connect with us!
@EveryChildRead (Twitter), @EveryChildaReader (Facebook & Instagram), @PenguinClass, @PenguinKids
You can find approved logos for use on your social media here!
Please email Shaina.Birkhead@CBCBooks.org with any questions about usage and copyright guidelines.
More about Jacqueline Woodson's mission as National Ambassador
View and download activity kit for various age levels
Resources to help participating teachers, librarians, and booksellers
See Reading = HOPE × CHANGE participating location, register your locations, and find Jacqueline Woodson events near you!